Advertisement

BEST BOUTIQUE BLU-RAY DISTRIBUTORS | SUPPORT PHYSICAL MEDIA!!

BEST BOUTIQUE BLU-RAY DISTRIBUTORS | SUPPORT PHYSICAL MEDIA!! We all know Criterion and all the major studio players, but who else is doing an excellent job with Blu-ray releases and supporting physical media? Here are some of the best distributors you might not know about who are keeping Blu-ray alive!

www.ArrowVideo.com
www.shoutfactory.com
www.KinoLorber.com





Follow me!


Join my Patreon:


Thank you to my Patreons!
Javier Rodriguez
@Steelbooks_R_Us
Gary Pack II

Films At Home Merch Store:


Sign-up For A FREE Amazon Prime Trial


My Home Theater:
Blu-ray shelves:
AV Receiver:
4K Projector:
Projector Screen:

**As stated in the video, I will earn a small commission from any purchases made through my Amazon links**

bluray,blu-ray,4K,distributors,boutique,indie,horror,shout factory,olive films,vinegar syndrome,drafthouse films,synapse films,dvd,movies,physical media,kino lorber,restoration,remaster,uhd,UltraHD,review,unboxing,collector,collection,rare,studios,criterion,arrow video,scream factory,mill creek,twilight time,home theater,HDR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments