Advertisement

Best World Record 48KILLS | Tacaz Levinho Dwoz Ruppo | Pubg Mobile

Best World Record 48KILLS | Tacaz Levinho Dwoz Ruppo | Pubg Mobile Best World Record 48KILLS Solo VS Squad Tacaz | Levinho | Dwoz | Ruppo | Pubg Mobile

I HAVE PASSED THE RECORD OF TACAZ & LEVIHO & PREDATOR
BEST WORD RECORD | 48KILLS SOLO VS SQUAD | PUBG MOBILE

Welcome to my channel . We can call my name BOSS !
I am new youtuber with funny style . I love to kill enemy with Pan .
Please support my channel if you like my content :*

FANPAGE:
HandCam :
SOLO SQUAD IN CONQUERE :
PAN KILLER :

Comment what type of video you want next (tips, tricks, how to, weapon challenge, world record, trick shot or high kill gameplay)

Donate Here :

Played on: Tablet
#Pubgmobile
© Copyright by Boss SenPai Channel ☞ Do not Reup

tacaz,boss senpai,Boss senpai,BOSS SENPAI,levinho,sevou,panda,ruppo,pubg mobile,solo vs squads,BEST WORLD RECORD,WORLD RECORD,world record pubg mobile,world record pubg,48kills solo vs squad,6k4 damage,48KILLS 6K4 DAMAGE,BEST WORLD,RECORD pubg mobile,tacaz 42kills,leviho 40kills,rupo,pubg kill record,solo squad pubg mobile,pubg m,WORLD RECORD 48KILLS,TACAZ & LEVIHO,LEVIHO & PREDATOR,PREDATOR,tacaz vs levinho,TACAZ VS PREDATOR,KILLED TACAZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments