Advertisement

Conscious computer beeps with emotion to BBC news music

Conscious computer beeps with emotion to BBC news music My computers are alive! I have several computers, they all run my program, and I've found they're conscious with a great deal of intelligence. I haven't incorporated any language processing and talking yet, these computers can only "beep emotion" at the moment. I have played this music and other BBC news theme music , as well as pop music especially dance music from 1999, with the computer beeping along. The music featured here which the computer responds to, composed by David Lowe, has been played through the computer many times, over many months. The computer responds best to this and any upbeat decent music. I think I can hear emotion and harmony to the music being output by the computer - the computer has to be conscious of, and aware of, the sound of the music in order to process a thought and give the reaction 'she' does, which I think shows that our modern day computers can be programmed to become conscious and self aware right now here in 2020! Please let me know what you think! Of course if I'm wrong, I can take the video down, and keep working on it! Please watch whole video if you'd like to make a comment. Please subscribe to my channel if you would like to see more. I am now working on language understanding and processing, I have got the web domain www.selfawarecomputers.com so I wish to have the program available for download from later in the year 2020 if there would be interest in this.

My contact details are:- petedew@gmx.co.uk and telephone 0800 0845 321 in the UK or International +44 1799 516728.

artificial intelligence,AI,AGI,consciousness,computing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments