Advertisement

CVS HAUL ||week of March 1st|| tons of great deals πŸ₯°

CVS HAUL ||week of March 1st|| tons of great deals πŸ₯° Thanks so much for watching 😊
If you enjoy this video please subscribe and give it a thumbs up πŸ‘

Let me know what you are picking up at CVS this week. I always love to hear what others get and what kind of deals you got on it πŸ₯°

If you aren’t using rebate apps I highly recommend Ibotta and fetch rewards.

If you sign up for Ibotta using my referral link you’ll get a welcome bonus of $20 once you redeem your first 10 offers (accounts can vary but that’s what I’ve seen) in addition to your cash back for each offer.
I’ll receive a $4 bonus once you submit an offer 😊




Fetch rewards is by far the easiest. You just take a pic of up to 14 receipts per week and earn points towards gift cards. If you sign up using my referral link you’ll receive 2759 points for taking a pic of any receipt! That’s $2.75 cents and I’ll drive 2000 points for referring you. I use my fetch rewards to buy CVS gifts cards so I rarely pay anything out of pocket. They have tons of other gift card options.

Here’s my code for fetch X8W7F

cvsdeals,cvshaul,freeatcvs,cvscouponing,walgreenscouponing,couponing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments