Advertisement

DCSS 'BCrawl' - Fooling Around on an Oni Archaeologist [DUNGEON CRAWL STONE SOUP]

DCSS 'BCrawl' - Fooling Around on an Oni Archaeologist [DUNGEON CRAWL STONE SOUP] I found this video where I was fooling around on BCrawl awhile back. I never actually finished this game, but (spoilers) I found a Storm Bow in my box so I thought I'd show off some of the changes to it in BCrawl in this early game gameplay.

Buy my new book!

Join our Discord community:


Try the Brave browser - unlike Chrome it doesn't track you, and existing Chrome apps work in it natively! -

Like my content? Many ways to support this channel can be found here: - most of these methods are 100% free for you!

Use my Amazon link to shop -- it really helps!:

Want to learn about Bitcoin & cryptocurrency?

dcss,dungeon crawl,roguelike,how to,stone soup,let's play,game,expert guide,malcolmrose,malcolmrosegaming,streak,dungeon crawl stone soup,crawl,lets play,streaking,gameplay,reaction,rage,oni,archaeologist,bcrawl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments