Advertisement

Did you hit the DIP? More GOLD!

Did you hit the DIP? More GOLD! With the crazy stock market this last week and the relatively volatile price of gold, I took advantage of the price dip and visited my LCS. They are hit and miss with gold and silver bullion, particularly when there are fluctuations like we are seeing in the price.

I did not have a 1959 Veinte Pesos in my stack, so I picked this up at spot price.
I did not have a $10 Gold Liberty Head in my stack, so I picked this 1887 up at spot price.
I have never even seen the gold Britannia so I was thrilled to get this 1/4 oz. at $10 over spot.

E-mail: verticalstacker@gmail.com
Mailing Address: PO Box 889, Meridian, Idaho 83680

gold stacking,silver stacking,coin collecting,metal detecting,precious metals,spot price,gold,silver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments