Advertisement

Easily change the selection color with CSS

Easily change the selection color with CSS The Responsive Web Design Bootcamp:

It's super easy to do, and it can lead to a very nice touch. These little things won't make or break a site by any means, but they do make a difference in the user experience, and with how easy it is, there's no reason not to :)

MDN article with thelist of supported properties:

---



Keep up to date with everything I'm up to





---



Help support my channel

Get a course:

Buy the t-shirt:

Support me on Patreon:



---



My editor: VS Code -



How my browser refreshes when I save:



---



I'm on some other places on the internet too!



If you'd like a behind the scenes and previews of what's coming up on my YouTube channel, make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.



Instagram:

Twitter:

Codepen:

Github:



---



And whatever you do, don't forget to keep on making your corner of the internet just a little bit more awesome!

Kevin Powell,tutorial,html,css,selection color,change the selection color,change selection color,change selection colour,selection colour,selection color css,css text selection,css selection color,css color selection,how to change ::selection color,highlight text color,text-selection color,how to change css selection color,css text highlight color,

Post a Comment

0 Comments