Advertisement

For Facial Hair and Also down there LoL #ProductReview18 #GentsLabelBeardOil #OkheyKeyoh

For Facial Hair  and Also down there LoL #ProductReview18 #GentsLabelBeardOil #OkheyKeyoh Just made another review video. This time it's a beard oil, I just tried this out if it's good for me. It's a fair review. Not bad! hehe

If you like the video, please drop a like, comment, and subscribe. Thanks you guys..



__________________________________________________________



This channel is all about anything under the sun. There's no specific content but usually, I do product review, unboxing, music cover, and some funny stuff. Everything I feel I would love to do and like to upload, then that's it. You can connect to me on instagram and facebook. I would love to hear from you guys. Suggest, and I'll do it. Try me! LoL.

__________________________________________________________



Please do visit my other Channel:



The Most Important of my Life:



If you're into fitness and Basketball:



If you're into Online Games:



also, visit my sister's channel:





For daily updates, please visit my IG:



Also, my Fb Page: Just search, "JimBoi Morales"

funny video,product review,beauty product review,food vlog,BhoyVizhaya,Pewdiepie,Ellen Degeneres,Boy Bisaya,Pinoy Youtuber,Trending video,Viral video,Virus,Best Video,pinoy video,philippines,2020 videos,tiktok compilation,Jimboi Morales,Jimboy Morales,Gents Label,gents label beard oil,gents label beard oil how to use,gents label beard oil review,beard oil review,beauty product for men,beard growth oil,beard growth products,how to grow beard fast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments