Advertisement

🌟General Weekly Reading- with additional time stamps for each zodiac 🌟

🌟General Weekly Reading- with additional time stamps for each zodiac 🌟 #zodiac # oracle # tarot

🤍Private Readings Available 🤍

💛Hello Golden Hearts 💛
My names Donna , I’m a clairvoyant medium , energy healer and intuitive health & life coach in Melbourne 🇦🇺 ! I’ve been working professionally as all of the above for the past decade and have finally decided to share on YouTube as well .

I believe time is linear , as we are all multi dimensional beings and can tap into the infinite energies to be our best ! If you feel drawn to watching , there may be a message for you . Please feel free to like, comment, share & subscribe xx ✨🔮

If you would like a personal Reading , please contact me through my website ~ I offer both in person or FaceTime readings through Facebook or instagram !
My website link ~


Instagram ~
@donna_louise_creatingbalance

Facebook~



Much Love
Donna xx

zodiac

Post a Comment

0 Comments