Advertisement

How To Set Yourself Up In Nutrition + My Meal Plan

How To Set Yourself Up In Nutrition + My Meal Plan I recently started to work with a new nutritionist … his name is Erik Young and you guys… he’s phenomenal! I’m not going to name names but he’s been working with some celebrities who are looking INCREDIBLE lately! I did a little phone call with him the other day to give you guys some tips on how to set yourself up for success this year and we’re going to share his plan for what I should eat in a typical day.

Shop my nutrition+ kitchen essentials:


In case you missed my most recent videos:
➫ Brands and Products You Need To Watch in 2020


➫ My Dermatologist Answers Your Acne Questions:


LET'S BE FRIENDS
BLOG:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:

Nutrition

Post a Comment

0 Comments