Advertisement

How to STOP UNHEALTHY CRAVINGS & BINGE EATING *you got this*

How to STOP UNHEALTHY CRAVINGS & BINGE EATING *you got this* In this video I give you advice on how to stop unhealthy cravings and binge eating.

Get your Vanderfit Glow Up Year Meal Plan:

FAQ:

What is the Vanderfit Glow Up Year Meal Plan?
It's a monthly meal plan designed by me to inspire you to become the healthiest version of yourself.
For just $5 you get a brand new diet plan every single month.
Every Vanderfit Meal Plan consists of:
- 7 healthy breakfast recipes
- 7 healthy lunch recipes
- 7 healthy snack ideas
- 7 healthy dinner recipes
- A monthly meal schedule, so you don't have to think about when to make which recipe
- Extra information about mindful eating, the best time to eat, binge eating, healthy alternatives to unhealthy cravings and much more!

What is the price of the meal plan if I live in the USA?
$5 a month

What is the price of the meal plan if I live in Europe?
If you live in Europe a VAT tax is added (this is out of my control). The meal plan costs you €5.47.

Can I cancel at anytime?
Yes you can.

How am I able to pay?
You are able to pay through credit card or Paypal.

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ►
Team.sannevander@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER ►
This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

#2020glowupyear

how to stop binge eating,unhealthy cravings,food,eating,how to stop cravings,how to stop craving sugar,how to stop craving food,junk food,sanne vander,sanne,vander,how to lose weight,health,fitness,binge eating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments