Advertisement

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ENDED UP HERE...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ENDED UP HERE... WATCH NEXT: | SUBSCRIBE:

Hi! I can't believe I ended up here... the absolute last place I thought this vlog would take place in... HA! Come on a wild adventure with me through NYC, we'll go to cafes, catch up with eachother, get inspired at the beach (yes, the beach) + run into a few shenanigans along the way... Hope you enjoy, xo!

#adventure #vlog #newyorkcity

S I M I L A R S T U F F:
wintery-spring dresses
black turtle neck
cargo pants
white turtle neck
white puffer coat
navy blue dress
black boots
booties
raincoat
leather journal
journal pens
lettering pens

S U B + F O L L O W:
Subscribe |
Instagram |
Pinterest |
Twitter |
TikTok |

F R E E S T U F F:
♡ Discover Card | Get a $50 credit + earn rewards:
♡ Airbnb | Get $55 off your first trip:
♡ Ibotta | Get $10 and earn money on groceries:
♡ Postmates | Get cash bonus for deliveries:
♡ GetUpside | Earn 15¢/gal cash back on gas:
♡ Poshmark | Save $5 to shop my closet:

adventure,i can't believe it,can't believe i ended up here,new york city vlog,tour storytime,storytime,travel vlog,adventure vlog,bianca bello,new york city randomness,shenanigans,adventure with me in nyc,day in my life in nyc,bullet journal map out,come to the beach with me,journal with me,productive day,nyc cafe,working in nyc cafe,freelance in nyc,youtuber in nyc,weekdays in my life in nyc,how i've been feeling,let's chat,plan with me,chit chat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments