Advertisement

I GOT THE LIMITED PEKKA BALLOON EMOTE | Clash Royale

I GOT THE LIMITED PEKKA BALLOON EMOTE | Clash Royale If you guys want to know how to get this emote as well I will have a video up later today explaining and tomorrow showcasing the new card that they have added to the game

Hello everyone, my name is UntouchedGaming, I do Pixel Gun 3D, Clash Royale, Five Nights at Freddys, and live-streams on the weekend, it would be epic for you to comment and subscribe, and if you are reading this comment HAPPY in the comments

My Discord Server:

Cedartree PG3D:

LJF Gaming:

Mr LaPrune:

pekka,pekka baloon emote,clash royale,most limited emote in the game,pekka balloon,clash royale pekka balloon emote,clash royale rarest emote,clash royale 4th birthday,4th birthday,rarest emote,pekka emote,awesome,how to get pekka emote,

Post a Comment

0 Comments