Advertisement

I INSTALLED MY WIG HORRIBLY TO SEE HOW MY BFF AND HAIRSTYLIST WOULD REACT *HILARIOUS* ft. Virgo Hair

I INSTALLED MY WIG HORRIBLY TO SEE HOW MY BFF AND HAIRSTYLIST WOULD REACT *HILARIOUS* ft. Virgo Hair Hey y'all! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

Make sure to Watch in HD!

Email me at cindyrellaog1@gmail.com for business inquires only!

Thank y'all for watching! Don't forget to Like, Comment, and SUBSCRIBE!

TJ's Social Media:
Instagram: TouchedByTJ_
Twitter: @TouchedByTJ_

Justin’s Social Media
Instagram: Justiiin_Ug
Twitter: Justiiin_Ug
YouTube:

Malik's Social Media:
Twitter: @CallMeAlhaji
IG: malik_busari


Instagram: CindyrellaOG
Snapchat: CindyrellaOG
Twitter: CindyrellaOG

FAQ:
Age: 23
Ethnicity: Nigerian American
Camera: Canon 80D + 18-35 mm Sigma Lens
Editing Software: Wondershare Filmora

Music:

Hit Me Up- Rae Veronica


●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Volys Virgo Hair▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Hair details: straight wig 24inch 150% density

★ Same straight wig link ➤
★ Virgo Store ➤


Best curly wig:
Best Water wave wig:

Virgo hair social channel:
virgo Instagram:
Virgo whatsApp: 008618339021509

i did my makeup horribly to see how my husband would react,i did my makeup horribly,makeup challenge,makeup prank,i did my makeup bad,i did my makeup,how my boyfriend react,doing my makeup horrible,how my husband reacts,doing my makeup ugly,uber prank,de'arra and ken,ugly makeup prank,doing my makeup horribly,terrible makeup,to see how,boyfriend react,boyfriend reacts,Horrible make up,i did my makeup horribly to see how my boyfriend would react,

Post a Comment

0 Comments