Advertisement

INTERMEDIARY DANCE BREAK | Super Mario Sunshine #4

INTERMEDIARY DANCE BREAK | Super Mario Sunshine #4 That's what I'm talkin' about! I was in a strangely dancy mood when I recorded this, apparently. Watch as I waste your time on a super-difficult secret level I never finish, and then fail over and over again on a fairly easy level! Maybe it's because I'm dancing too much...

Outro music - 'Time Lapse' by TheFatRat:
Purchase my debut EP on iTunes:



// MY SOCIAL MEDIA //



Facebook:

Twitter:

Patreon:

Bandcamp:

SoundCloud:

Google+:

liam,cullins,music,liam cullins,liam cullins music,super mario sunshine,super mario,sunshine,super,mario,gameplay,nintendo,nintendo gamecube,gamecube,gamecube games,super mario sunshine playthrough,let's play,game commentary,gaming,game,commentary,ricco harbor,secret level,dance,fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments