Advertisement

My BROTHER Just Made A BIG MISTAKE! This Could Be Costly To My Family!

My BROTHER Just Made A BIG MISTAKE! This Could Be Costly To My Family! My brother just made a big mistake and this could be costly to our family. When it comes to being prepared you need to get your crap figured out and do whats best for the group. Growing cucumbers in a 5 gallon bucket.

PH Tester

Master Blend

Clay Balls

Hydroponic system

keeping it dutch,arms family homestead growing cucumbers in a 5 gallon bucket,growing cucumbers in a 55 gallon drum,my brother made a mistake,big mistake,I made a mistake,prepping mistake,top 5 things you need to store,food storage,what kind of food to store up,prepper,prepare mistake,how to grow giant cucumbers,growing cucumbers in water,grow cucumbers without soil,hydroponic,pvc hydroponic system,end of world,end times,

Post a Comment

0 Comments