Advertisement

My Stepdad Streams My Bedroom Online Through A Secret Cam

My Stepdad Streams My Bedroom Online Through A Secret Cam Hi, guys, my name is Jane. I want to talk to you about a very sensitive and delicate subject. I'm very shy, but I'm doing this so that you will know what you need to do if you find yourself in the same situation. Phew. Recently, a video of me and my boyfriend hit the internet. It was very embarrassing, but I was able to emerge victorious from this situation.

I was 18 years old and graduating from high school. But I didn't know what would happen to me next. I really wanted to go to college, but I couldn't afford it. I only had my mother, and her money was barely enough for a normal existence. She was just a waitress, and she would have had to work for the rest of her life to pay off this kind of debt. So I thought my fate would be exactly the same as hers. I was getting ready to put on my apron and take orders from customers, but suddenly my mother had some good news. For a while, the owner of the restaurant where my mother worked had begun to hit on her. And it wasn't just a fleeting romance. My mother was able to make him fall in love with her, and a few months later, he proposed to her. Wow, that was incredibly good news and was going to completely change our lives! They had a really beautiful wedding, and then we moved into his house. Our problems with money were solved, but most importantly, he was willing to help pay for my college tuition. This is how the coolest period of my life began.

Oh, I had a lot of fun when I went to college. I wanted to make up for my years of poverty and I was hanging out with a doubled-effort. In addition, I had money and time for myself, and perhaps for the first time in my life, I realized I had beauty. I mean I had changed from being a poor shy girl to an attractive lady who was full of vitality. Guys started paying attention to me and I was going to take advantage of it. I don't want to brag, but I dated three guys at the same time. And I really enjoyed it, especially since I had started living in my stepfather's house. I had my own room for the first time in my life. And it gave me a certain freedom. I mostly used my personal space for dating. I used to bring guys home when my mom and stepdad were at work. Yes, I didn't want anyone to know what we were doing there. But one day, after one of these dates, my boyfriend found a very strange thing in my room. And this is where the most unpleasant part of the story begins.

I was in my room with a guy. He was getting dressed and about to leave, but suddenly he saw something on a bookshelf. And then he put his hand in there and pulled out a little thing. And when I looked closer, I realized that it was a small camera. It was like from a spy movie, when James Bond wanted to keep an eye on someone. God, I almost went crazy at that moment. Someone was watching me this whole time! And this someone saw everything that I was doing there. And just so you can understand, I wasn't studying in my room. I started going over all the options in my head and trying to figure out who could have done it. And I came to the conclusion that it was probably one of my boyfriends. The fact is that they were all pretty jealous. And I have to say, I did give them a reason to be jealous. It looks like one of them had decided to check me out, and set up a camera while I was distracted with something. But this wasn't just dishonest and unethical, it was also illegal. So I decided to take the offender down. I didn't know if the camera was recording sound, so I decided to write the phrase ""I can go to the police with this camera. If you don't want any problems, contact me"" and I put the paper in front of it.

Several days passed since then, but no one had contacted me. All my suspects continued to communicate with me as if nothing had happened. But suddenly, my stepfather said that he needed to discuss something important with me. In private. Imagine my surprise when he asked me to not go to the police, and not tell anyone, especially my mom, about the camera. Oh my Gosh! It was him! What the hell?! He's been filming his stepdaughter having um, fun, with her boyfriends this whole time! What the heck? How many of these tapes did he have?! I was incredibly angry, and I started yelling at him and saying that I would tell my mother everything, but he begged me not to do it, and said that he was willing to do anything to keep it a secret. At this point, I calmed down and thought that this could be used somehow for good. It was the perfect moment for blackmail. So from that moment on, my stepfather paid me a substantial amount of money every month for my silence. Despite my shame, it was a good deal...


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

streaming,live stream,live cam,secret cam,camera,hidden camera,hidden cam,stepfather,date,dating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments