Advertisement

Part 1 SERI AL KILLERS. THE PROGRAM AND THERE TACTICS. CORRUPT AGENTS IN#11. THEN GOES TO#6

Part 1 SERI AL KILLERS. THE PROGRAM AND THERE TACTICS.  CORRUPT AGENTS IN#11. THEN GOES TO#6 I was just texting about my credit card account
Corrupt agents from#9
Trying to murder me via directed energy and bombarding me with noises 24 7
And attacking me 24 7
To my heart
Also using the implants as a means of TORTURE as well
Jolts of electricity and burning the surrounding areas of my body from where the implants are

Also had to keep stopping to use the restroom
Went into the kitchen
To just walk around
To try to finish my text

Saw a dark figure by my window

You can clearly see
Him stop by where my kitchen window is with cellphone still in hand to record the environment as the corrupt agents in #9
Bombard me with noises 24 7
While they are trying to murder me

IN#11.

Post a Comment

0 Comments