Advertisement

Weber Smokefire Pellet Hopper Insert Install.......... The fix we needed!!!

Weber Smokefire Pellet Hopper Insert Install..........  The fix we needed!!! Follow Rookie on Instagram:



This video is showing the Smokefire pellet hopper install Weber had sent to me, I was really impressed with their customer service and quick response.. My model is the ex6 and we will see how it works!


Today I received an error code while starting my Weber SmokeFire. This video shows the entire processes on what to do and how to fix error code E6.

Hi welcome to the channel this is Rookie BBQ here where we plan on having a good time and learning everything BBQ together. I will be smoking a lot of meat on the channel with my new Weber such as Brisket, Tri-tip, Ribs, Chicken, and much much more!! Stay tuned for some hopefully delicious videos!!



Currently this is my take on the Weber SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grill. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

weber,fix,diy,food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments