Advertisement

WELCOME TO MY WORLD (ELLEN'S ABUNDANT LIFE ON LESS) LIVING WELL ON A LOW INCOME!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD (ELLEN'S ABUNDANT LIFE ON LESS) LIVING WELL ON A LOW INCOME! Welcome to Ellen's Abundant Life on Less! My channel content is about living an abundant life, even if you're on a low income. I give you tips on living your life to the fullest with what you already have, how to save for those things you really want and just enjoy the life you have with gratitude. I'm a retired nurse, living with my 3 rescue dogs. I have a grown family of 3 children, 5 grandchildren, and a significant other. Join me on my life's journey!
xoxo

ELLEN'S ABUNDANT LIFE ON LESS,living well on a low income,living well on what you have,living abundantly on a low income,money saving tips,senior living,save money,abundant living on a low income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments