Advertisement

Why I haven’t been uploading and possibly never will again

Why I haven’t been uploading and possibly never will again I have run into some issues that forbid me from uploading on this channel. I’ve been gone for over 2 months and don’t know when I will be able to return. For the mean time I’ll be uploading weekly as I already have in the Sinkable Corgi channel. You can find the channel in my featured channels or in the comments below, it will be pinned. Hope to be back soon goodbye.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video and if you did make, sure to leave a like! And subscribe! That would be very much appreciated and to follow me on any social media's check here 👇🏻

Instagram:

Snapchat: raveoz

Twitter: Twitter › frankgamingvWeb resultsRaVe Oz (@FrankgamingV) | Twitter

If you've made it this far hi :)

again

Post a Comment

0 Comments