Advertisement

Acting Super COCKY To See How My Girlfriend Reacts...

Acting Super COCKY To See How My Girlfriend Reacts... Lets see if Katie b still loves me when im super cocky and over confident! If you see this comment "cocky." We love you guys!

MERCH NOW AVAILABLE (limited time only):

Adi Fishman's Video:

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ON THE IG TO WIN AN IPHONE, APPLE AIRPODS, OR AN APPLE WATCH!
@joshbrueckner
@katiebetzing
Tiktok: @joshxkatie

-PRANK WARS-
PASS OUT PRANK ON GF:

I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU PRANK:
CLINGY GF PRANK:
MISSING GF PRANK:


•Follow Us On Social Media•
Instagram: @katiebetzing @Joshbrueckner
Fitness Instagram @J80Fit
Twitter: @ktbetzing @Joshbrueckner
Snapchat: @k80betz @Joshbrueckner
MERCH LINK: COMING SOON

IPHONE GIVEAWAY RULES:
-Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell
-Follow us BOTH on Instagram
*Bonus Entry if you Subscribe to “Katie Betzing” channel linked below and follow @j80fit on insta!

How we met:
Katie’s Main Channel:

Business inquiries: j80vlogs@gmail.com

acting super cocky to see how my girlfriend reacts,acting overly confident to see how my girlfriend reacts,being cocky prank on girlfriend,prank on girlfriend,prank on boyfriend,prank,prank wars,jatie,jatie vlogs,jatie vlogs pranks,jatie vlogs kiss,katie and josh,katie betzing,josh brueckner,being confident,acting cocky,cocky vs confident,being extremly cocky to see how my gf reacts,to see how my girlfriend reacts,annoying my girlfriend to see how she reacts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments