Advertisement

Is Your Permission For Sale? Teknetics T2 Metal Detecting The German Farm ~ Diggin With Deej

Is Your Permission For Sale? Teknetics T2 Metal Detecting The German Farm ~ Diggin With Deej Please join me, Diggin with Deej as I return to my German Farm permission after I discover it has been put up for sale. This farm also used to have an 1870 schoolhouse in one of it's farm fields that was moved back in the 1970s. I bring my Teknetics T2+ on this hunt as I have not used this machine here before. The T2+ is now my preferred machine for my many many farm permissions. This video is about why you need to keep track of your permissions as well as some relic hunting. Don't loose track of your permissions!

This hunt will be a combination of some farm field detecting near the school house site, some exploration and a bit of detecting around the farm house. There will be more to come as the grass was very tall around the house and had not been mowed recently.

Music: Orange Blanket-Jingle Punks

Metal Detecting,Teknetics T2+,T2,Diggin With Deej,Farm field detecting,school house site,keep track of your permissions,Teknetics metal detector,T2+,Relic hunting,Dont loose track of your permissions,Is your permission for sale,schoolhouse site,German Farm Permission,exploration,youtube,video,German Farm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments