Advertisement

Dodge Dealership Admits to WRECKING my HELLCAT, Gives me a $400 CHECK for $20,000 in DAMAGE

Dodge Dealership Admits to WRECKING my HELLCAT, Gives me a $400 CHECK for $20,000 in DAMAGE The dealership finally looked at the Hellcat and after 2 weeks came up with they were at fault but not going to do anything about it what a joke!!!

Dealership


Get your MERCH @ Nennoperformance.com

Patreon -

Instagram -

**Send Me Fan Mail**
David Nenno
PO BOX 9352
Pueblo, CO 81008

Junkyard Dave,dodge,dodge official,dodge coporate,mopar,challenger,charger,hellcat,redeye,demon,dealership,wrecked,dealer,dealer wrecks my car,car,crash,paint,copart,iaai,rebuild,project,auction,police,perkins,perkins dodge,check,throttle,tavarish,bisforbuild,caranddriver,car and driver,700hp,707hp,500hp,news,rip,brake fluid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments