Advertisement

How To Induce Labor At Home | 36 Week Pregnancy Update

How To Induce Labor At Home | 36 Week Pregnancy Update Hey guys!
I’m back with my top tips on safely inducing labor at home PLUS a 36 week update.

I wouldn’t encourage you trying to get labor to start unless you’re at risk of having to be induced at the hospital. I truly believe that it is best to let baby come on his or her own.

Just a warning, this video might be a little TMI but we’re at the last few weeks of pregnancy, things are just gonna be that way!

RECENT UPLOADS
•How to Have a Natural Birth

•34 Pregnancy Week Update:

•Current Hair Routine:

•How to Get Bright Results with Hair Paint Wax


Keep up with me on Instagram:


#howtoinducelabor #howtostartlaborathome #pregnancyupdate

labor induction,how to induce labor at home,induce at home,home induction,labor and delivery,natural labor induction,natural induction,get labor started,36 week update,36 week pregnancy update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments