Advertisement

LOOK at how I DISPLAY these UTENSILS at my TABLE | UNDER $5 QUICK & EASY DIY

LOOK at how I DISPLAY these UTENSILS at my TABLE | UNDER $5 QUICK & EASY DIY LOOK at how I DISPLAY these UTENSILS at my TABLE!!! This DIY is SOOO QUICK and EASY and the outcome is SOOOO ADORABLE!!! This is such a FUN way to place your UTENSILS at your TABLE because not only is it QUICK, EASY and ADORABLE but it is SOOOO BUDGET Friendly. This DIY for 6 is going to cost you UNDER $5 to make and is one of those DIY's that is going to leave EVERYONE talking about it! It is also one that can be made to suit ANY DECOR STYLE for the same GREAT Price!!! So come CRAFT on a BUDGET with me and see how I display these UTENSILS at my TABLE!! This is a TABLESCAPE DIY. QUICK and EASY FARMHOUSE DIY!!! Happy CRAFTING Everyone!!! Kelly :-)

#KBCReations #CraftingonaBUDGET #StinkinCuteProductions

Brandless Link


Stinkin Cute Productions Merchandise


#####UPDATE as of March 29, 2017#####
*** Use my code KBCREATIONSFREE to get a $20 gift card emailed to you after subscribing on your first box + a BONUS Box VALUED at $50(SUBSCRIPTION CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME).
Simply Earth link: ***

My Amazon Store Items!!!


KB Creations
5022 West Ave. N. Suite 102 #187
Palmdale, Ca., 93551

Follow me on
Tumbler

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook



THE EQUIPMENT THAT I USE

Ritz Gear tripod


Limo studio box lights 58.90


Canon EOS 80D 199.99 bundle


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper


HP Envy


Powerdirector 16

Kelly Barlow,KB Creations,Stinkin Cute Productions,Kelly Barlow Creations,5-minute crafts,farmhouse diy,crafting on a budget,tablescapes 2019,tablescape ideas,tablescape decor,how to,utensil holder diy,utensils wrapped in napkin,utensil organizer,diy utensil holder,diy kitchen utensil holder,tablescape 2019,tablescapes for christmas,utensil place setting,Utensil tablescape,look what i do with these,look what i do,quick and easy diy,easy diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments