Advertisement

What [supposedly] prompted the FBI visit...Washington Township PD visit on 12|27...

What [supposedly] prompted the FBI visit...Washington Township PD visit on 12|27... Quick note...I phrased the part about auditing poorly. I have immense respect for anyone who asserts their first amendment rights. It's the low brow audits I'm not a fan of...the USPS audits, the ones where folks (imo) hassle some random secretaries and such...these are a little too low brow for me and I believe that these serve largely to entertain an existing audience instead of educating and broadening reach through example, and by demonstrating to people how/why their rights are being infringed upon regularly.

Folks like Philip Turner/Battousai, Jeff Gray/honoryouroath, GST, etc...these are the professional styles I'm a fan of. While my investigations will be longer/more thorough, any interactions with LE or municipal employees will be oriented towards professionalism in the way those folks and others like them do it.

====

Recorded Dec 27, 2018

This is supposedly what prompted the FBI's visit to my home on Feb 7 (

As I said in the earlier description for the FBI video, I've been investigating my local government for several months on censorship and first amendment violations as it relates to their social media properties.

Both the municipal government and washington township PD had engaged in repeated censorship of critical viewpoints, something that has been repeatedly be shown in federal court to be unconstitutional.

fwiw links to relevant FB pages are below:


as a result of my pushback, the council passed a new ordinance that [lawfully] censored all speech. This was a direct result of me.

This visit to the local PD was innocuous. I was going there for two reasons.

First, to obtain photos and footage for what would become TownshipFreeSpeech.com. I didn't want to risk a DMCA takedown for using municipal-owned pictures/video.

Second, to obtain complaint forms against officers at the PD that I was intending on filing for repeated violations of free speech online, a violation of their own police manual.

As you can see, I stayed in publicly accessible areas, had only a single brief somewhat poor interaction with a municipal employee, and had very pleasant/polite/professional interactions with everyone else.

No one came out to inquire with me what I was doing.

No officers suggested what I was doing was wrong.

This visit, in isolation, didn't remotely warrant a visit by the FBI.

When viewed through the lens of my investigation and exposure of Township for engaging in viewpoint descrimination...you start to get the picture.

More to come...

first amendment audit,first amendment,1st amendment,free speech,nj free speech,aclu,free speech rights,know your rights,fbi,fbi visit,police harassment,washington township pd,washington township,washington township police,washington township nj,first amendment audit 2019,first amendment audits,fbi open up,fbi visit to my house,1st amendment audit 2019,1st amendment audit,high desert community watch,auditing america,police the police,the battousai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments