Advertisement

Photograph By Ed Sheeran Cover | Shivang Jain

Photograph By Ed Sheeran Cover | Shivang Jain Lyrics of the rap :-
Everyday i am waking up with a photograph
I look at you thinking you were my better half!
Half the life i spend with you now
Those moments i cant believe are gone

These moments are the only thing we live for
And seeing these photographs i get so soar
Keeping you with me was the only thing i swore
And now your gone i cant live anymore

Looking at the photographs i only cry
But the thing that keeps me strong was that i tried
And our bond was so strong
I thought we would have lasted life long

But you left me like i was nothing
When i first saw you you were blushing
I thought you would be so loving
But to my surprise you were only bluffing

Cause the love i gave you was endless
And with you i was so selfless
I realized i was so careless
Believing you made me so breathless

And now i only wish that the time would have freezed
So that i would be living in peace
But now you're gone and wont be coming back
So I'd like to keep you in memories

Hope you enjoyed if you did make sure to like subscribe and share and comment what song i should do next
See you in next video

Shivang

Post a Comment

0 Comments