Advertisement

Summer Walker Called Out By London On Da Track's Babymama 'Stay Away From My Baby'

Summer Walker Called Out By London On Da Track's Babymama 'Stay Away From My Baby' #SummerWalker Called Out By #LondonOnDaTrack Babymama #EboniiIvorii "Stay Away From My Baby"

Intro Song:
Prince The Jew - In The Dark


"Welcome to Tea & Crumpets, Where The Tea Is Always Pippin' Hot And The Crumpets Are Nice & Sweet....Have A Seat At The Brunch Where We Analyze Tea & Break Bread!"

JOIN My New Campaign, W.I.T: Wisdom, Integrity & TRUTH!
Merchandise Is Available For Purchase At:


Feel Free To RSVP, Follow Me On Social Media:

Email: teaandcrumpetsbrunch@gmail.com
IG: TeaandCrumpetBrunch
Facebook:

summer walker,London on DA track,babymama,does,not,like,to shower,bath bucket,birthday,eboniivori,Paris,phor,black ink Chicago,Nikki,in studio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments