Advertisement

Bethlehem:The Birth Place of Jesus|The Church of The Nativity & Shepherd's Field| Travel with Tani

Bethlehem:The Birth Place of Jesus|The Church of The Nativity & Shepherd's Field| Travel with Tani *Video Editor Kevin Franklin of KMG PHOTOS/VIDEOGRAPHY
**


O Little Town of Bethlehem
I do not like a missed opportunity. A few years ago, I traveled to Israel with my church for a Christian pilgrimage experience. Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, was on the itinerary. We arrived in Israel and the trip was on the schedule. Once the pilgrimage began, we were informed that Bethlehem had been removed from the schedule. I was devastated. Jerusalem and Bethlehem were the highlights of the entire experience for me. But I believe in turning lemons into lemonade. In September of 2019, I decided to kill three birds with one stone. I returned to Israel to visit a friend, I was able to explore Tel Aviv, and I finally completed my Christian pilgrimage and visited Bethlehem.

Christmas,Bethlehem West bank,palestine,the birth place of Jesus Christ,Bethlehem Jesus birthplace,church of the Nativity,Shepherd's Field,The Grotto of the Nativity,Travel with Tani,tour of Bethlehem,where was Jesus born,the real Christmas Story,Jerusalem Israel,Tel Aviv Israel,middle east travel,christian Pilgrimage,Solo Female Travel,tours in israel,tours in Palestine,Christian Pilgrimage locations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments