Advertisement

[FEH] Aether Raids #55 Day 5: Assist Waltz (Tier 25)

[FEH] Aether Raids #55 Day 5: Assist Waltz (Tier 25) Today's fight features a beautiful Shove, Smite, Reposition dance. Come watch! Lots to talk about today though, fight starts at 29:30. Also go over today's banner. Kaden!!!

Mock Battles:
- Eilal, ShuiDaopian, Eeuw, Ice, and BiggSwigg
- Applications are open! If you want to be a part of the program come on down! Try to embarrass me, see how your defense performs against Cain and / or Ike!

Status:
- 0 offense lost (0 total)
- 60 defense lost (120 total)
- 2 Aether missed
- 1 ladders used (3 left)
- 9 fights down


Today's mistakes:
- Eilal's team got me. I had a solution here but I forgot it! Nice! The left side is a big weakness though, I think you could try removing one of the structures to open it up, but what do I know? I failed!
- Calling SD, BigSwigg my bad!
- In SDs match I missed a really easy Repo to KO Alm with Eir... Just didn't see it... See if you can find it.
- I'm sure I mispronounced or called someone the wrong name. I do it every day.
- Big mistake: Not setting up Ike and Cormag a little better to get Ike alone so the Sudden Panic didn't occur. It was possible I just didn't see it until it was done. Thankfully Veronica couldn't KO anyone, not that WAS a mistake!

Final thoughts:
- Our time in the sun is over. Taking tomorrow off. That's why I tried to do as many mock battles as I could today.
How was your day?


Missed an episode? Check out my Aether Raids playlist here:


Other videos:


Want to see a video of Ike VS The World (Mock Battles) of everyone in tier 21 on my friends list?


Part 1:

Part 2:


Choose Your Legends 3 Showcase Fights:



Mythic Altina Summoning Session:


Legendary Leif Abyssal Clear:




Alm Vs Arena:




Latest Arena Assault:




#AetherRaids #FireEmblemHeroes #FEH

aether raids,Fire Emblem Heroes,Feh,tier 21,Eir,arena,assault,feh ar,Ike,Lucina,refine,Cormag,Surtr,Nailah,Aversa,mock battles,tier 25,

Post a Comment

0 Comments