Advertisement

Soil Growing 103 - FIVE Recipes + How To Test Soil + Lex’s Soil Preferences

Soil Growing 103 - FIVE Recipes + How To Test Soil + Lex’s Soil Preferences Today on Lex's World - the two dominant schools of thought in soil gardening, how to get an analysis done on soil and super soil recipe how-to.

Our Sponsor Today, TNB Naturals:

Visit my Grow Gear & Head shop, where you can find chicken manure, bat guano, unsulphured molasses and soils I like:

Want 1-on-1 help from me? Check out the Club:

My Facebook -

My Twitter -

My Insta -

That Sugars episode:

A&L Labs, good site, can help familiarize you with soil testing:

Other soil testing companies with good reputations: Spectrum Analytic, Logan Labs

Find my content super useful? Tip me via paypal:

See ALL my episodes from BOTH my YT channels, on TheWeedTube -

Lex on Bitchute -

Lex,Lex’s World,Lexsworld,tips,research,tutorials,advice,how to,soil 103,advanced soil growing,recipe,mixes,soilmix,super soil,supersoil,soil tutorial,compost,ingridients,prep,prepare,container,soil testing,soil analysis,PPM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments