Advertisement

SUZANE to represent FRANCE 🇫🇷 at EUROVISION 2020 | MAXE Eurovision - ❄️ Xmas Vlogovision #24

SUZANE to represent FRANCE 🇫🇷 at EUROVISION 2020 | MAXE Eurovision - ❄️ Xmas Vlogovision #24 (Episode 4/8)
Here's my second gift of the day: I continue my new type of video: my ideal artist to represent France at Eurovision 2020 (I will give you 8 artists/duo/groups that could represent France in my opinion). And Suzane is the new one, I love this energic artist, she's so great in live, and pleaseeee can we talk about this LEG? If she brings this on the Eurovision stage, we will call the firemans to stop the fuegooo!!

LINKS:
Suzane - Suzane:
Suzane - L'insastifait:
Suzane - La flemme:
Suzane - SLT:
Suzane - Il est où le SAV? :

What do you think of my second choice? Do you like Maëlle? Answer to me in the comment section ;)

eurovision,esc,eurovision 2020,esc 2020,eurovision song contest,eurovision shop,national final,semi final,grand final eurovision,rotterdam,the netherlands,rotterdam 2020,ebu,europe,european,french,french boy,reaction video,eurovision reaction,eurovision france,suzane,suzane l'insastifait,suzane eurovision france,suzane la flemme,suzane slt,suzane il est où le SAV?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments