Advertisement

10 Minute Booty Building Workout Routine || NO EQUIPMENT

10 Minute Booty Building Workout Routine || NO EQUIPMENT My much-requested booty workout routine! Please know I'm no personal trainer, this is just what I do at home or on the road! Super simple and no equipment needed! Hope yall enjoy!

BUY MY LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESETS!
My Presets:

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram:
Snapchat: marlafay3
Apple Music:
VSCO:

USE MY DISCOUNT CODE:
Puravida Bracelets 20% off: MARLA20


ABOUT ME!
My name is Marla Fay, I'm 17 (5'9.5) and from Miami, FL. I'm an avid waksurfer and adventurist. I want to travel the world and document my experiences!

my,workout,routine,vlog,video,training,butt,booty,glute,ass,thighs,legs,round,plump,how,to,get,home,no,equipment,bigger,rounder,loose,weight,squat,10,minute,instagram,marla,fay,cellulite,fitness,lower,body,summer,dream,secret,grow,getting,follow,along,big,real,time,intense,beginner,build,beine,muscles,pamela,reif,lift,at,with,sweat,buns,lunge,model,victorias,

Post a Comment

0 Comments