Advertisement

A year in the life of a teen mom of 2

A year in the life of a teen mom of 2 Here are some highlights from our life for the past year. Thank you all for being a part of it. Lets make 2020 EVEN BETTER!!!!

Watch my birth vlog:

Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow my life with weekly videos, most:
Mondays
Thursdays
Saturdays

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn
Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Music by Cults - Ever -

Music by Joakim Karud

Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

Business Inquires: Email listed in my "About" section

I’m Yasmyn Switzer, mom of two! I’m here to share my story about my journey as a mother, hopefully making memories that will last a lifetime for myself, Logan and my beautiful baby girl, Laela. Join us us as we vlog about pregnancy, parenting, fashion, beauty, relationships, and so much more!
#mom #baby

yasmyn switzer,yasmyn,teen mum,teen mom,baby,morning routine,teen pregnancy,pregnant,baby daddy,vlogmas,labor,birth,natural labor,baby name,name reveal,2 under 2,two under two,hospital,newborn,2019,2020,new year,new years,

Post a Comment

0 Comments