Advertisement

I JUMPED 3 TIMES 😱 MY CRAZY NEW YEAR’S EVE VLOG & FINISHING 2019 ON A HIGH?! | HOLLY GOES SOLO #016

I JUMPED 3 TIMES 😱 MY CRAZY NEW YEAR’S EVE VLOG & FINISHING 2019 ON A HIGH?! | HOLLY GOES SOLO #016 bunjy jumping into 2020 like…

Yes, I screamed a lot, but honestly this was one of the BEST (and craziest) things I’ve ever done in my whole entire life. THANK YOU AJ Hackett for dropping me 50 metres and swinging me through the jungle 😆 | (gifted)

Thank you to YHA Australia for hosting me during my travels and providing top-notch accommodation, I highly recommend 👌🏻 | (gifted)

How I planned my travels with WELCOME TO TRAVEL (use the code word HOZZY) | (gifted)

NEW NARNA RELEASE |

HIGHER EDUCATION HELP & BIOLOGY TUTORING |

VIVO LIFE | Get 10% off using the following links:

UK VIVO |
USA VIVO|

ORGANIC BASICS | Get a 15% discount, check out their site here and use the code HOLLYOBX on the check out page

COCONUT BOWLS | Get 10% discount using the discount code HOLLY10 following this link

Please LIKE this video, COMMENT down below your VIDEO IDEAS + SUBSCRIBE for new VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

FOLLOW ME

Instagram |
Depop | @hgabrielle
Twitter |
Spotify |

WHY VEGANISM

001 | Earthlings
002 | Cowspiracy
003 | Forks over Knives
004 | Food Choices
005 | The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear
006 | Dairy is Scary
007 | 101 Reasons to go Vegan
008 | Eye Opening Speech by Earthling Ed
009 | Nutrition Report Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Vegetarian Diets

MUSIC CREDITS | Upbeat Drums & Percussion Background Music, Blow Ya’ Mind - Ellzo, New Day - Ikson

Cambridge University,Cambridge,Cambridge Uni,Study with me,Uni vlog,Exam revision,Uni student,How to revise,How to study,GCSEs,Science Student,Med Student,Holly Gabrielle,vegan holly,Room Tour,Science,A day in my life,Full day of work,University day in the life,New year,Haul,Workout routine,Travel vlog,Updates,New diet,Weight loss,Study day,Solo traveller,Backpacker,Bungy jump,Study vlog,Day in my life,New Year Resolutions,Goals,Study tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments