Advertisement

Tour COACH HOUSE, LEISURE TRAVEL, PLEASURE-WAY, AIRSTREAM, MIDWEST AUTOMOTIVE at RV SuperShow 2020

Tour COACH HOUSE, LEISURE TRAVEL, PLEASURE-WAY, AIRSTREAM, MIDWEST AUTOMOTIVE at RV SuperShow 2020 Published 24-Jan-20

Tour Class B and B+ RVs by familiar, and not so familiar, makers of small motorhomes.

COACH HOUSE - larger than a a typical Class B, but smaller than a typical Class C
LEISURE TRAVEL - beautiful coaches for those with a demanding level of quality in a larger B+ style
PLEASURE-Way - popular Class B vans with a high level of refinement
AIRSTREAM - known for their hight-end quality and use of brushed metals
MIDWEST AUTOMOTIVE - Glossy cabinetry seems to be a trademark of these outfitters

I always enjoy walking through RVs with my now over 15 months of RV experience, 12 months of that living full-time in my Travato GL. By using the RV fully, I have a different perspective on the good and not-so-good features, and I like to share those thoughts with you.

Grab your RV freedom!


RESOURCES
Coach House,
Leisure Travel,
Pleasure-Way,
Airstream,
Midwest Automotive,
FL RV SuperShow,



ABOUT
Go Small. Live Large! 🚐
My name is Scott. I live and work full-time from my Winnebago Travato GL, a 21’ Class B RV camper van with my cat, Luke. I share stories of PLACES, PEOPLE, working as a DIGITAL NOMAD, and enjoying the RV LIFESTYLE & VANLIFE in our Travato as we roam around North America. My hope is to inspire others to get out their comfort zone. Grab your RV Freedom!

✅ CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE and join us on our Vanlife / RV lifestyle journey!

πŸ—Ί + 🚻 + 🚐 New video each week

winnebago,fulltime rv,full-time rv,pleasure-way,pleasure way rv,leisure rv van,midwest rv van,airstream rv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments