Advertisement

❌ As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle GUITAR COVER ( 2020 )

❌ As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle GUITAR COVER ( 2020 ) Left handed Guitar Cover of As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle!

SETUP
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro with BareKnuckle Painkiller set
- Reaper Daw
- JST Misha Mansoor plugin

I hope you like my version of this song. On this channel more Metalcore Guitar Covers will come soon!

Thank you for watching!
See you next time!

#asilaydying #guitarcover #metalcore

how to play left handed guitar,guitar covers,cover songs,metalcore cover song,metalcore playthrough,metalcore guitar,metalcore riffs,metalcore guitar riffs,guitar cover songs,metalcore drop c,Drop c,nik nocturnal,nik nocturnal guitar cover,as I lay dying,shaped by fire,aild,as I lay dying cover,as I lay dying guitar cover,bareknucklepickups,bareknuckle painkiller,bareknuckle,through struggle,as I lay dying through struggle guitar cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments