Advertisement

Traveling Asia while avoiding the CORONA VIRUS | Going to Kolkata India

Traveling Asia while avoiding the CORONA VIRUS | Going to Kolkata India #coronavirus #travelingasia #avoidcoronavirus

When you travel full time and something like the Corona Virus happens, things can get more complicated. The Corona Virus started to appear when I left India in december and is now spreading all over the world. I am still travelling Asia while avoiding the corona virus, on my way to Kolkata India.

Want to donate to keep me on the road longer? Click here


Donate for through PayPal
volpe01@hotmail.com

$40 FREE CREDIT off your first booking with AIRBNB right here

My Football YouTube Channel


Follow my Instagram for live updates

My Facebook Page

corona virus,corona virus asia,travelling with corana virus,corona virus airport,coronavirus,coronavirus outbreak,coronavirus airport india,coronavirus airplane,avoid coronavirus,how to avoid corona virus,coronavirus india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments