Advertisement

'YOU THREATENED THE STAFF AT THE DAYCARE!' - First Amendment Audit - Victoria Public Works [1st 1AA]

'YOU THREATENED THE STAFF AT THE DAYCARE!' - First Amendment Audit - Victoria Public Works [1st 1AA] Well silly me.. I forgot that idiots on power trips don't like being told "No." Unfortunately the security guard at the View St. Parkade (see my previous video) told the police a little fib when he was advised that me filming in public, isn't quite as bad what some of those rascally Germans were getting up too in the early 40's.
Thankfully, my gift of gab and visible disgust for what was suggested about me, allowed me to convince the officer rather quickly that nothing could be further from the truth.
--- [Disclaimer] ---
You might notice some odd cuts on this (and future) video(s). That is because the police officers seem to have taken my hospital casefiles and gathered my personal information (RCMP/Paladin shoulder injuries), and seem to think it's funny to say my name several times, making me have to cut it out. I hope everyone's cool with that. Lime Lady would prefer, in her line of work, to keep myself known as 'Orange Man' as long as possible, but I assure you neither of us are foolish enough to think that's something that will be permanent. Just delaying the inevitable is all.
-- If they want to keep playing that game, I might find myself in need of a few dozen hours of footage of their departments/vehicles. I've got a tripod now, so I can just bring it and a chair if they'd like.
Love you all!

-Orange Man
______
- Here is all of my videos in the correct order. You can watch me grow into my big boy pants! ** **
______
- Still use twitter? - @OAudits
______
"The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms" we call them up here.
Similar to the Constitution of the United States, it gives us our rights and what freedoms we 'should' expect, as part of being a Canadian.
_______
- Are you loaded? Want to help me Fight the good fight? --
- Everyone else NOT loaded, please just enjoy my videos :)
_______
Filmed on:
GoPro Black 7 - 1080p/60 FPS
w/ iSteady Pro2 Gimbal
_______
- Music license:
_______
‘Choir singing Baci soavi e cari 140928_0418.wav’ - klankbeeld
www.freesound.org
License: CC Attribution 3.0

1st amendment,First,1aa,Audit,Freedom,America,Rights,freedoms,Police,Bad Cop,Know Your Rights,First Amendment Audit,Bad Police,Bad Cop No Donut,Canadian Auditor,Victoria Public Works,Followed by Police,Wasting Taxpayer Money,Refuse to Identify,

Post a Comment

0 Comments