Advertisement

Crackling Fireplace Sound | Dawn Snowfall Villa ambience | 10hours

Crackling Fireplace Sound | Dawn Snowfall Villa ambience | 10hours #snow #firewood #sleep #ASMR #Cosy

My job is architecture computer graphic designer.
I usually slept with good sound through YouTube search, but as time passed, I decided to make a video by combining good sound with my computer graphic.
I am not good enough, but thank you for watching.
I hope this video that I made helps viewers.
My videos are usually made using 3D programs.

Program Used - 3dsmax
- Premiere Pro
- After effect
- lumion
- Photoshop

My Channel Click -

RAIN SOUND -

FIREPLACE SOUND -

RAIN&FIREPLACE SOUND -

Other good sounds -

백색소음,수면영상,진정,the sound of nature,힐링,healing,white noise,Meditation,fire,study,난로,fireplace,눈보라,blizzard,겨울,

Post a Comment

0 Comments