Advertisement

I can't believe I've not done this before... (Planet Coaster Realistic Park)

I can't believe I've not done this before... (Planet Coaster Realistic Park) So today, we're trying something different. I've modified the game to run a lot smoother for better gameplay. It's a much better video but it means I cant 'talk and build' like normal.
Watch More Planet Coaster :
I had a crazy idea, but did it work? :
Become a Member, Get Perks & Support the Channel :

● Twitter! -
● Instagram! -
● Discord! -

planet coaster,roller coaster,theme park,coaster spotlight,planet coaster gameplay,planet,rollercoaster,roller coaster tycoon,roller coaster tycoon 3,planet coaster creations,olli43,frontier,blueprint,simulation,rct3,planetcoaster,rollercoaster tycoon,tycoon,rollercoaster tycoon 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments