Advertisement

Today Is Important For What It will Accomplish - Daily Prophetic Word

Today Is Important For What It will Accomplish - Daily Prophetic Word As you continue to see my hand advancing forward throughout the Earth, understand this season of expanse is important and crucial. It is setting you up for things yet to come, but know, even though this season is important, it is not yet final. The final hour has not yet arrived, so do not hesitate, or wait. Do not doubt, but move forward in faith, believing. Move forward trusting in my timing and provision. Trust in what I have already shown you, as you continue trusting in my heart for redemption. All these things are according to my plans, and I will continue to reveal them to you, my Dearly Beloved. (1)

Those who choose to remain faithful will see it all come to pass. You will see my plans continue to grow and mature. It will be a great time for many, but it will be a terrible time for others. So make yourself ready now, while you still can. Do not resist my spirit, or my instructions, but humble yourself and allow me to guide you and also prepare you. (2)

Allow me to reassure your heart in the matters you have concerns. Allow my voice to speak to you, guiding you according the tasks of the day, and all that matters to you. (3)

(1) Deuteronomy 1:8, Numbers 33:53, Hebrews 11:6
(2) Galatians 6:9, James 4:10, 1 Peter 5:6
(3) Matthew 6:8, Psalm 32:8, Isaiah 30:21

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments