Advertisement

Welcome to the World, Hazel.

Welcome to the World, Hazel. Welcome to the World, Hazel.
Mia’s full birth video:

Mia’s baby video is finally here!!! This video is so important to me because Mia is such a special part of my life. Watch Mia’s journey being pregnant all the way from the start of her relationship with Spencer to the arrival of sweet baby Hazel! This video also includes clips from friends and family shouting out how happy they are for Mia! Comment below if you enjoyed this video!! Don’t forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and TURN ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS :)

Recent Videos:

Princess Castle Room Tour In a Hotel!


Space Themed Capsule Hotel


Pregnant Drive Thru Swap Challenge


I got a Tattoo!! Prank on my Dad (He HATES tattoos)


We almost died on our van roadtrip.


We Lived in a Tiny House for a Week


I Lived in a Van with my Sisters for a Week


Recreating My Old Baby Videos


24 Hours in a TreeHouse with my Sisters


Sisters Swap Lives with Me for 24 Hours


Switching Lives with my Pregnant Sister


I Put my Sister’s Stuff in JELLO! Prank



Top Videos:

100 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas


If I Lived in a Tiny House


If I Lived in Barbie's Dream House!


If I Lived in a Candy Store


If I Lived in a Store


30 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas!


30 Last-Minute BEST FRIEND Halloween Costume Ideas!


My Dream Locker! If I Lived in my Locker | Back To School 2017




♥ Vlog Channel!


♥ Business Inquiry
Contact CloeCouture@Abramsart.com

♥ Twitter:

♥ Instagram:

♥ Snapchat: RealCloeCouture

♥ Facebook:

Credits:

Produced by:
Kalia Machado - @kaliaemachado


Travis Larson - @travis.larson


Edited by:
Susan @itsdreamcat

Thumbnail by:
Diego Hernandez - @jdiegoph

Thank you for watching my video and I hope you enjoyed! You guys make me so happy and I hope to do the same for you. Thank you for giving me the chance to do what I love every day.
Love, Cloe Feldman

Cloecouture,Chloecouture,Cloe Breena,Chloe Breena,Cloe Couture,Welcome to the world Hazel Claire,pregnant for a day,Saying Yes to my Pregnant Sister for 24 Hours,Pregnant Drive Thru Swap Challenge,Trying My Sister’s Weird Pregnancy Cravings + Gender Reveal!,BIG NEWS... Mia is Pregnant!,Recreating my old baby videos,Family vlogs,pregnancy prank,birth vlog,birth,labor and delivery,birth story,birth experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments