Advertisement

I Caught a GIANT Beneath POWER PLANT SPILLWAY!!! (New PB!)

I Caught a GIANT Beneath POWER PLANT SPILLWAY!!! (New PB!) In this video I travel to a power plant spillway!

Send me stuff and I'll open it during "Mail Time!":

618 Fishing
P.O. Box 462
Hamel, IL. 62046

618fishing.com - (coming soon!)

Follow me on these SWEET Social Media apps!!

Instagram -------

Twitter-------------

Facbook----------

Fishing Gear*

favorite Lure-----------------------
Favorite Reel-----------------------
hoodie---------------------------------
jacket----------------------------------
boots-----------------------------------
Sunglasses -------------------------


Camera Gear*

Drone----------------------------------
Big Camera-------------------------
GoPro---------------------------------
LAV Mic------------------------------
lens-------------------------------------
adapter-------------------------------
Editing software-----------------
Big Camera Mic------------------
Small Tripod-----------------------
Big Tripod---------------------------
Zoom lens--------------------------



#fishing #creek #spillway


*amazon Associate Links*

SPILLWAY!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments